- Live entertainment: DJ, Live Bands, & Electric Afterhours
- Car Show viewing & voting
- Ride-along with instructors on Mid-Ohio Sports Car Course!
- Access to designated viewing areas for the AutoX event
- Access to designated viewing areas for the Dyno
- Access to the vendor midway & garage area
- Access to all prime spectator areas for road course event, including main paddock area & garage balconies
Track First HPDE
- Drive your car on Mid-Ohio Sports Car Course!
- No experience necessary
- Instructors available
- 3 run groups - Novice, Intermediate, Advanced
- 2.5 hours of hot track time per day
- Available on Friday, Saturday, & Sunday
ECS Tuning Autocross
- Race against the clock
- No working the course!
- 4-5 runs through the course
- Multiple prizes awarded - many different ways to win!
- Available on Saturday & Sunday
Summit Racing Car Show
- You be the judge! Winners are voted for by attendees.
- Prizes awarded for top 10 with the most votes!
- Car Show is Saturday Sept. 2nd
Stainless Works Dyno Days
- $100 CASH PRIZE for highest horsepower of the day!
- Mystery prize for lowest horsepower each day!
- If you can guess your car's horsepower, your dyno session is free!*
- Two pulls on the dyno
- HP/Torque graph printout
- Limited to ONLY 25 CARS per day!
AutoInterests Acclimation Program
- Designed for first time road course drivers
- 3 classroom sessions
- 2 car control sessions
- Two 20-minute controlled on track sessions
- Includes instruction
- Option to add afternoon hot laps
- Available Friday, Saturday, & Sunday
- DJ all 3 days
- Live Band Saturday night
- Electric Afterhours Saturday night
- Banquet Friday night with guest speaker Bill Caswell