HPDE & Acclimation Program Drivers:
We look forward to seeing you at CARFEST! Please read through the following pre-event information!
Important Reminder: Everyone needs a General Admission Ticket!
As a driver, your general admission is included with your registration, but any additional spectators need a ticket as well!
If a non-driver is coming with you in your tow vehicle and/or track car: make sure they have a General Admission ticket purchased in advance, or it will slow down the check-in line for everyone.
If a non-driver is coming with you but driving separately in the morning: make sure they go to GATE 1.
Be sure to stick around Saturday after the track goes cold for free dinner and live entertainment! Details here.
Gate is open 24 hours for ticket holders, but gate sales will only be available from 8am - 5pm each day.
DRIVERS, be sure to:
- ARRIVE AT 7:00 AM on the day you are driving!
- Print, complete, and bring a 2016 Tech Form with you.
- Review the HPDE SCHEDULE (with helpful packing list) and track map.
(The CARFEST activity/entertainment schedule and paddock area map is located here.)
- If you have not already, review our HPDE Rules and Tech Requirements, or watch the Video Guide to Vehicle Prep & Tech Inspection.
- WHEN YOU ARRIVE AT THE TRACK, please follow these instructions.
- Novice Drivers & Acclimation Program Participants: Please look over the Novice & Acclimation Program Guide + Flag Sheet. We will provide a copy to you at the track and discuss in detail during classroom sessions. We don't expect you to understand it all right now, but at the very least study the flag sheet!
- Download our app to get trackside announcements right to your phone!
A couple additional notes on tech inspection:
- Reminder that all HELMETS MUST BE RATED SA2005 or newer! Helmets rated DOT or M only are not acceptable (unless you are Acclimation only without hot laps).
- If you do not have vehicle numbers, and did not purchase them during registration, please bring $5 in cash (to tech) for number decals.
You don't need old-fashioned paper tickets, just show up!
Your name and ticket purchase information will be on file with our staff at the event. Just show us your driver license or ID, and you will get everything you need at the gate!
Mid-Ohio Sports Car Course
7721 Steam Corners Rd.
Lexington, OH 44904
Please follow signs for HPDE + Acclimation, use GATE 3.
Fast Pass holders:
If you have a 2016 AutoInterests Fast Pass and have already passed tech, your decals and wristband will be available for pickup at the AutoInterests garage in the morning. If you have not yet passed tech, you will need to go through tech inspection at your first event.
Track Day Insurance:
Our organization is approved with Lockton Affinity HPDE Insurance Program. If you would like to purchase additional coverage, information is available at https://locktonmotorsports.com/product/hpde-insurance or you can call 866-582-4957.
We've negotiated a special rate at the Comfort & Quality Inn in Bellville, Ohio. Comfort & Quality Inn are the official hotels of Mid-Ohio.
CARFEST RATE: 15% OFF!
Please contact us at email@example.com