Starting at $35.00
Fill out this form to register
Battle against your friends on the .82-mile Wilson Circuit!
Karting is a very exciting and accessible form of racing - experience speed, thrills, and close racing action! Plus, all of your required equipment is provided.
Update 08/29/2019 - All Karting sessions must be purchased ON SITE at the karting admin building. Pre-registration for karting sessions is now closed.
- Pre-register for session(s) online in advance
- A session is 10 minutes long
- Cost is $35 for the first session (includes your General Admission ticket!)
Additional sessions cost +$22.50 (must be purchased at same time as initial session, available online in advance only)Update 08/24/2019 - at this time, only the "1 Session" option is available for purchase.
- Pre-registered karting sessions must be used during CARFEST (Aug. 31 - Sept. 1, 2019). Arrive at the Karting Administration building to drive in the next available session. Times are NOT pre-scheduled.
- Add-on to pre-registered karting, +$5 to enter
- COMPETE FOR PRIZES! Winner gets a trophy and $100 gift certificate to Summit Racing Equipment!
- Your best LAP time will get recorded
- You will be competing for the best lap time of all Virtual Race participants!
- Winners announced Saturday night on stage
- Laps from enduro race are not eligible for Virtual Race
- Must drive on Saturday before 3:30pm to have your time included in the Virtual Race
- *Must be pre-registered, not available on site!
- No prizes here, it's just for fun!
- Walk-ins for karting will be open from noon - 6pm
- Walk-in karting is first come, first served, and you can not reserve a scheduled time
- Walk-in pricing is $22.50 per session and must be paid on site at the karting track - there is no pre-purchase option for open karting
- Hint: it's a better deal to pre-purchase pre-registered Karting Session(s) which includes your General Admission and guarantees your spot!
For kart rentals, we provide racers with a helmet, neck brace, jacket, and gloves. We recommend that you wear long sleeves and long pants. Closed-toe shoes are required but not provided.
A GX 270cc Honda 4-stroke 9.5 horsepower engine powers the karts. Our rental karts can reach speeds up to 45 mph. For safety reasons the driver must be able to comfortably reach both pedals. To drive an adult rental kart, racers must be at least 5 feet tall.
RESTRICTIONS: 13 years and older, between 5 and 6.5 feet tall, under 280 pounds.